wtorek, 19 maja 2015

2. Tate and Violet- their love.

 
 
Tate Langdon and Violet Harmon
 
 
He was a wraith. He was died in the murder house. Boy started to go on the therapies to father Violet, when her family lived in this house. Their love was banned from the beginning. Nobody knew that Tate was dead. He watched her every step. He appeared when She needed him the most. Always stay for her and always next to her. HE was very good for Violet, because She had stupid ideas. Violet had a big problem with myself, She did get hurt. Tate couldn't watch this, because He thought that She was everything what's He needs. The Girl committed suicide, Tate wept over her body. Her soul is in this house with him. He said her that She is everything what's He need, what's He loves. This is very sad story, but their relationship was beautiful and original. Tate also had problem with myself, because He did child Vivien- Mom's Violet. It was not fair to her, I am very angry for him, but I understand his problems. Rape Probably was the main reason by which broke up with him. I am sure that It was very hard for her, but He hurt her feelings. She never forgot this, because She loved him. In the beginning They played together in cards and They spent really nice time. They were in love each other. It was very sweet when I saw them together I was thrilled.
Unfortunately, the story did not end happily.
 
 
 
"Tate: I like birds, too. Violet Harmon: Why do you like them? Tate: Because they can fly away when things get too crazy, I guess. "

 
"Tate Langdon: What do you want? Violet Harmon: What I wanted was you. Tate Langdon: You told me to go away. Violet Harmon: Yeah, but I never said goodbye. "

 
 
" I love you, Tate. But I can't forgive you. "

 
" Tate Langdon: You're all I want! You're all I have! "

 
" Violet Harmon: I used to think you were like me. You were attracted to the darkness. But, Tate you are the darkness. Tate Langdon: No! "
 
I hope that their love is on always. Maybe They are together in the other world? I don't know, but I know that Tate is the darkness....
 
Big mistake, Tate..
 
 
 
post written by Paula
The end xx


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz